DMT scientists present their research in a variety of settings, including professional conferences and short courses. The presentations listed below have PDF handouts that are available by clicking on the accompanying link. Additional presentations are coming soon.
- "The Synergistic Relationship between Academia and Private Business: A Win-Win Proposition for Science and Industry" (3 MB): A presentation given December 4, 2013 at the SEAES Postgraduate Research Conference at the University of Manchester, Manchester, U.K., by Darrel Baumgardner, Paul H. Kaye, and Martin Gallagher.
- "Using Real-Using Real-time Multiband Fluorescence Signatures to Discriminate between Bioaerosol Classes" (3.5 MB): A presentation given October 3, 2103 at the AAAR Conference in Portland, Oregon, by Darrel Baumgardner, Kevin McCabe, Greg Kok, Gary Granger, and Mark Hernandez.
- "Continuous Measurements of Biological Particles with the Wideband Integrated Bioaerosol Sensor (WIBS-4A)" (2 MB): A presentation given October 3, 2013 at the AAAR Conference in Portland, Oregon, by Gavin McMeeking, Ian McCubbin, Gannet Hallar, Markus Peters, and Amara Holder.
- "Depolarization of Light by Single Particles: Unraveling the Mysteries of Paris Fog" (4 MB): A seminar by Darrel Baumgardner and Neda Boyouk given November 25, 2010 at the Dynamic Meteorology Laboratory (LMD) at Ecole Polytechnique, Paris, France
- "Techniques for In-situ Airborne Measurements of Cloud Properties" (3.6 MB): A training course given by Darrel Baumgardner during Oct-Nov 2010 at the European Facility for Airborne Research (EUFAR), Toulouse, France
- "Emerging Technologies for Cloud Property Measurements" (900 KB): A presentation by Darrel Baumgardner given October 2010 at the International Conference on Airborne Research for the Environment(ICARE), Toulouse, France